At https://www.spriters-resource.com you can find several Spritesheets, but... you have to spend some sweat on it to get it useful for Unity.
- Download and install a Photoshop Script called "SpriteSheet Generator" here
- Take off the Background from the original Spritesheet with Photoshop - Select - Color range...
- Select and copy the first frame of the animation that you want to use, for example, Idle.
- Create a new File in Photoshop using the copied frame in memory.
- Copy one by one the frames from the original Spritesheet (Idle animation) and paste it in the new File creating a new Layer.
- Change the Canvas size of the new file to fit the other frames (if needed)
- Make any needed adjustments in positions.
- Open the "Timeline" Window and Click on "Create Frame Animation" in the Timeline Window
- Choose "Make Frames From Layer" in Timeline Window
- Follow the "Usage" section in the link above to create the Spritesheet
- Crop the file in a way that the Unity will Slice it easily.
- Export as PNG
Postar um comentário